Pefect 10! Skindinavia Moisture Lock Makeup Finish Spray Review

Perfect 10 posts are for "tried-and-true" products that stands out amongst the rest and therefore, a product that should be shared with all. Tried means products I've personally tried and true means they do what they say they do. I also keep an eye out for products that are suitable for sensitive skin as well as paraben free. These products will certainly get featured on Perfect 10!


The first product featured in Puuurfect 10 is Skindinavia's Moisture Lock Makeup Finish spray.




At the time of writting this, I came across Urban Decay's makeup finish spray and from the description it sounds like it's suppose to do the same as Skindinavia's spray. I haven't tried their spray so this post will focus solely on Skindinavia. =)




The official product drescription reads:

"Holds a dewy and luminous finish while preventing makeup from dryingout. Formulated for dry skin types"
"Up to 16 hours, ultra fine long wear makeup setting pray", "hypoallergenic, paraben free"

Just the other day, I kept my makeup on for, no joke nearly 17 hours. I kept it on for that long partially to see if the spray holds up to the 16 hour claim and the verdict is...it works!!! I am very very impressed with the spray. I have been searching for a spray that locks moisture and gives a luminous finish to makeup looks and for who knows why, I never came across anything like Skindinavia - a product that claims to do all the things I needed a finish spray to do. For people with dry skin, makeup cracks and form lines much sooner than people with normal skin type, with this spray, your problems are pretty much solved.

I included some photos of how my makeup looked at about the 15-16 hour mark. Images were resized and auto-contrasted, but that's it! No other photoshop tweaks. My face does look a bit shiny, but in all fairness I didn't do any touchups throughout the day or before taking the photos.





So I don't need touchups at all you might ask? Actually, it depends on how much oil you skin produces throughout the day, but since this spray is formulated for dry skin types, I would imagine if you have normal skin you'll look oily at some point during the day. I have touched up my makeup (blotted oil and added power + blush) in the afternoon on a different day and I didn't need to spray any additional product to keep everything looking fresh. Skindinavia does have sprays for other skin types. There's one that absorbs shine for example.

I recommend this product if you wear makeup and struggle to have it stay on or look presentable at the end of a long day. If you're looking for a makeup finish spray and have a different skin type, check their website for more options.

Retails for $19 USD for 2oz.
Where to buy: Skindinavia's offical website and they also sell their products on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Love it! Live it! Makeup Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects