Welcome!

Hey everyone! Welcome to Love it. Live it! I was encouraged by my friend, Karen to start a blog about skincare and makeup. 

On a personal level, I love makeup and although I don’t wear it every day, I love experimenting to create different looks and dolling up every now and then for different occasions. I am sure these sentiments resonant with many of you out there – the sheer number of existing makeup and skin care blogs are direct results of your demands! What I would like to add to the existing wealth of knowledge is the professional experience I have with makeup used for photography, filming (for high definition broadcasting), and on stage performing. I spent just under two years from 2008 to 2010 modeling, performing, and acting as a Mistress of Ceremonies for a show that was broadcasted on public television overseas. We’ll get into the details in the near future, but I hope to share with you my accumulated experience gained through personal and professional endeavors!

Every now and then, I’ll post about travels and other fun things. If there’s something you read about here and would like to hear more about, please let me know by leaving a comment!



<3
Michi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Love it! Live it! Makeup Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects