Love it! Live it! Revamped!

Hey all!

I've revamped this blog with new everything - new template, new photos, and a new purpose. Basically instead of making this blog to be mostly about makeup and skin care I decided it would encompass pretty much anything I would like to share. I've been LiveJournal-ing and Blogging when they first became a fad and while my LJ and previous blogs are no more, I've always been writing on some sort of social media. My work blog at TVB.com is now expired since my contact with the company ended months ago so this is definitely a fresh start towards a new direction.

Drop a line whenever you're here. I am sure the blog will evolve again with time, but here's to many years of blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Love it! Live it! Makeup Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects