Sephora VIB Perk - Stila Convertible Color Perk and Origins Eye Cream Gift

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eyecream VIB Gift

I've been thinking for some time of trying a new eyecream that has more preventative properties and it just so happens that I've also been running low on my Shiseido's Moisture Recharge eyecream. I took this as a cue to do some research online and in store to see what's available out there. In addition to having preventative properties (like anti-aging, anti-wrinkle) it was also really important that the product does not have parabens and as little known harmful chemicals as possible. Because Shiseido's Moisture Recharge has done it's job pretty well for me, I naturally searched for other eye creams by them. To my disappointment, Moisture Recharge was one of the lower price point eye creams they have and anything else that I was interested costed an upwards of $70 so I moved on to other brands. I finally came across a promising eye cream by Tarte. It's their Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment in which they claim brights the area around the eye, firms and hydrates. It's also forumlated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Tarte also do not test on animals. What a nice bonus. I haven't gotten a chance to try the cream out, but I'm probably going to write up a review on it.


I actually came across the eye cream on Sephora's site via their promotional emails. What caught my attention with this particular email is they had new 100 point perks available. On any given day I scuff at Sephora's point system because they do not offer any cash value towards their products and it's injury upon insult when they don't have anything you want to use your points for. I'm going to save that rant for another time. Anyhow, today is one of those rare occassions where I was interested in not 1, but 3 out of the 6 new 100 point perks! That has never happened before. I literally drove to the store during my lunch hour to grab the goodies. And then at check out, I was so very pleasantly surprised that they had another promo going on. This is something every VIB should know! If you are a VIB and spend $38 (CAN), you should get a full sized Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Retail value is $54. I think this is an exclusive in store offer. Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm if it applies to all stores in Canada, all stores across North America or even how long the promotions lasts. My recommendation is for you to call your closest Sephora store and check with them. Time is of essense so if this is something you want be sure to call as soon as you can.

Well finally, being a VIB can actually be exciting.


Sephora 100 Point Perk VIB
Redeemed two Stila Convertible colors. They are miniature versions.

New 100 Point Perks


Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick - it's a beautiful plum red with hints of brown tone

Stila Convertible Color in Peony - been always wanting to try the other colors and peony is one of them. :) Review here

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray - I want more volume in my hair. I hope this works.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial System - I heard this was good. I have my Mia though so I passed on this.
 
Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Restoring Cream - I'm happy with my current creams so pass,

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream - Eye creams everywhere? I do not remember seeing this in store. It might be limited to online redemption.


Screencap taken on April 4, 2013
100 Point Perk VIB Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Love it! Live it! Makeup Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects